Best Cheerleading Teams In The Uk? :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well i'd love to be a cheer coach on the side once i've finished allstar, I'm already on a university team, and i felt it was a lot different, i'm not saying all uni teams our like this, but the one i'm on there more about cheering at games, going on socials, and doing one comp a year, where as allstar its all about comps, with a few charity events, which i prefer, :) xx.
Not all teams are like this, I know Leeds for example is a lot more competition based.
However, if allstar is what you want to do, you need to figure your location for uni first. Also, what sort of team you want to be on, for example, if you want to push for a L4 team or maybe be on a L2/3 team which your used to, also coed or all girl. I think everyone will be able to advise you then, say for example if your going to Manchester/Man Met/Salford Uni I'd suggest Rising Stars as we have high level teams as well as senior 1 and senior 3. I can also advise Lancashire Twisters, UA Manchester etc etc (I only picked here because that's where I live!). Until a location is decided, its a bit of a stab in the dark. & you definitely need to decide that location based on your course NOT the most local cheer team.
Until then, you mentioned you wanted to qualify as a coach, get as much experience as possible & take your credentials. Then you can always coach as backup for money, or even for a stunt group if your uni team isn't doing as many competitions as you like. (Insurance permitting etc etc).

Back