OT Best Phone Apps For Travel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

catlady

Cheer Parent
Jun 6, 2012
Whether it is time saving, money saving, weather, entertainment in the car, etc. What are some of your favorite phone apps for traveling?

Tripit. Since I travel a lot for work, this is a life saver. When you make reservations, just forward the emails to the Tripit email and it puts everything in one place. No longer so I have to copy and paste info into my calendar. Best one for active travelers.

**Of course missing practice is fine. Everything is optional.**

If you're going with a larger group of people and will be splitting bills, I recommend Splittr. You can add events, the number of people, who needs to pay whom, etc. Six of us went to Aruba for 8 days and used that for most of our big things, worked out better than I could've imagined!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tripit. Since I travel a lot for work, this is a life saver. When you make reservations, just forward the emails to the Tripit email and it puts everything in one place. No longer so I have to copy and paste info into my calendar. Best one for active travelers.

**Of course missing practice is fine. Everything is optional.**

I love tripit! I don't have pro, but it's so nice to have all my flight/hotel information in place. We're going to Europe in May and we have two different airlines, two hotels, train tickets, we'll have tennis tickets. It's going to be a life saver.

It scans my email and picks up most reservation automatically. But you don't have to do that.

Hotel Tonight is an awesome app if you need somewhere to stay last minute. They usually have them for discounted rates, too.

Back