All-Star Best Poofs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twitter / Maintenance
image.jpg
since @ alexandra_ashleigh asked :)

ETA; it saw twitter/maintenance but the link works.

I have a question for all the amazing hair poof-ers. I can do a solid poof for myself, but when it comes to doing other people hair, I can get it to poof really good, but once it comes time to pin it down, it gets ruined. Any tips on how to pin it without ruining it?

Or my sister always has me poof her hair, but regardless of how she blow drys it (I usually tell her to do it straight back) it alwaaays gets either loopsided or with a huge split in the middle, any ideas how to aviod this?
thank you!

I have a question for all the amazing hair poof-ers. I can do a solid poof for myself, but when it comes to doing other people hair, I can get it to poof really good, but once it comes time to pin it down, it gets ruined. Any tips on how to pin it without ruining it?

Or my sister always has me poof her hair, but regardless of how she blow drys it (I usually tell her to do it straight back) it alwaaays gets either loopsided or with a huge split in the middle, any ideas how to aviod this?
thank you!
tease tease tease sista!!! Especially if they have a natural part, you have to straighten the hair, hairspray and tease it at the crown and it shouldn't split.

All of our teams are required to french braid their hair with a high ponytail. It looks really good. This last competition she allowed the Senior girls to pouf their hair as long as all the hair was in a ponytail. However, she did say that if anyone had a "dinosaur" pouf that their "hair" privileges would be suspended!! I would characterize most of these photos as having "dinosaur" poufs. ;)

All of our teams are required to french braid their hair with a high ponytail. It looks really good. This last competition she allowed the Senior girls to pouf their hair as long as all the hair was in a ponytail. However, she did say that if anyone had a "dinosaur" pouf that their "hair" privileges would be suspended!! I would characterize most of these photos as having "dinosaur" poufs. ;)
The higher your poof the closer you are to Heaven

Back