All-Star Beware The Predator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Report him to Chris Hansen too. Seriously. Seems like an easy target for that show, same with the other perv that tags himself as the crotch in cheer pictures.

I would really feel better if I knew he was caught somehow. Reporting him just feels like I'm telling on him and hoping he will be punished. I really really don't like the idea of this man being "out there". It scares me and I hate feeling like I'm helpless to stop him.

I would really feel better if I knew he was caught somehow. Reporting him just feels like I'm telling on him and hoping he will be punished. I really really don't like the idea of this man being "out there". It scares me and I hate feeling like I'm helpless to stop him.
I don't blame you. But god I hope he gets arrested. That must be terrifying to know that he was trying to get to two of your cheerleaders!

Another thing some of us could do is let the person who runs your team/gym's facebook or twitter know about these people. If they look the person up from the page, they could see their mutual friends and warn those athletes.

I sent a text to all my fellow head coaches/gym owners in our area. I'm still spreading the word. He contacted a 3rd girl last night :mad:

I sent a text to all my fellow head coaches/gym owners in our area. I'm still spreading the word. He contacted a 3rd girl last night :mad:

that is so scary! i hope they can do something about him! i think i read that he was like 28??? i am sure your girls are much younger than that...

Latest posts

Back