Minooka High School Chooses Gk For The 2012-2013 Cheer Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

M

Michelle Weaver

Read Full Article...

The Minooka High School Cheerleading Squad got new uniforms this season. Head coach Leigh Cosgrove could not be happier with how the team looks on the sidelines as they cheer on the Indians Varsity football team. She recently wrote GK to tell us what great service she received from both GK and her Territory Account Manager Kyle Gadke.
"My experience with GK was great and even more so, my experience with my Cheer GK Account Manager, Kyle Gadke was fantastic! The one thing that stands out about our rep (besides his wonderful personality) is his response time. He always returned my call, text or email immediately. He also did exactly what he said he would do. For example, if he said he would get me material swatches within a couple of days, I had them in a couple of days. It was great working the Kyle!"
squad_w640.jpeg
We all know that ordering new cheerleading uniforms can be a very stressful process because you have to make sure you are making the right decision for the team as well as the school. Our GK Account Managers can help you through that process so you can be sure to make the right decision for your team. Kyle helped Coach Leigh by showing the Minooka Indians cheer team different styles that he thought they might be looking for and because of his extensive knowledge of the cheerleading industry, the team feels like they are finally one step ahead of some of the other teams that they compete against.
Minooka's head coach also told us that her favorite part about the GK uniform is the material. "I love the way they fit the girls and the way material looks when they are on the floor," said Leigh. GK's exceptional fit and quality along with our four-way super-stretch fabrics help separate us from any other cheerleading uniform brand. Our uniforms are engineered specifically for cheerleaders and the proof is in our customer satisfacation. The team chose one of GK's Special Order Uniform Tops in black, white, and sunshine mystique with MINOOKA in silver sequinz on the front chest and Indians in black embroidery on the center back. To match, they selected GK's Low Rise Triangle V Stripe Skirt U710L in the same fabrics.
sequinz_logo_w640.jpeg
indians_embroidery_w640.jpeg
"The Minooka Varsity team has 24 very talented young ladies. Their skills and talent are amazing. We will be competing in five competitions before we go to sectionals and then to state in February. Our first competition will be at Wilmington High School on November 17th," said Leigh. "We look forward to having a fantastic year in our BRAND NEW GK Cheerleading Uniforms!"
Looking for cheerleading uniforms, practice wear or warm-ups in Illinois or Wisconsin? Contact Kyle at [email protected] for more information. Not from Kyle’s area? Find your GK Territory Account Manager in other parts of the country here!

Back