All-Star Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have a program-wide bow, and occassionally, we can wear a team bow that is given to the team as a gift for that comp. In the past, team bows have really created solidarity among the team and allow the team to feel special, especially if they're not on a Worlds team that wears different unis on Day 2.

worldsring09 said:
As cheerleading is evolving, I like the idea of 2 uni's/2 bows. One could be sporty, one could be glam.

I'm trying to LOWER the cost of all star cheer. I really hope this doesn't become a standard. My kids struggle to pay the $2,000 a year already so adding another major expense will be very bad for us. We would have to eliminate 5 of our 7 comps. 2 comps a year? Blah.

Why would any team need day 1/2 bows? I just dont get it. Dont get me wrong, I love bows... but as a judge, I dont notice bows... and bows dont increase your chance of winning in any way. And now days those bows are pricey.
Day 1/2 bows, to me, sounds about as reasonable as day 1/2 socks.....

Sorry not ranting at you... just giving my two cents.
so what your saying is you didnt notice i wore ankle socks on day one and crew cut on day two? :O :eek:

We had day 1/day 2 bodyliner, bows and socks last year! The first day was black and the second day was yellow. We ALWAYS score better in yellow. The unis stand out more and the teams look like they have more energy. I def think the 'look' affects scoring.

Underestimated said:
how much d you pay for bows?

I wasn't talking about just bows. I replied to them because they said day 1 and day 2 unis would be the new thing to have. Bows aren't expensive. Uniforms are. Lol. So funny.

329336_253410568036896_100001038657122_833278_1813085921_o.jpg

Back