High School Bows To Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I try to always wear a bow that matches cause its part of our set coloured training wear. However i do have a few that aren't matching colours so i wear them to university and other practises etc :D

my team doesn't wear matching outfits or bows or anything, and even when we have special practices where we match, we still dont wear bows.
it's just sad cause i literally have like 25 bows

my team doesn't wear matching outfits or bows or anything, and even when we have special practices where we match, we still dont wear bows.
it's just sad cause i literally have like 25 bows
You should definitely wear them anyway! I started cheer in March (and immediately got hooked) but I don't think most of my team even knew most people wear bows! (It's a very new team...) I turned up to practice one day wearing a bow and now quite a few others do too and we've got a team bow being made :D

Not all of us but some wear bows to practice. It's not a mandatory thing on my highschools competition team like it is on my allstar team.

I wore bows to practice, not because they were cool but to get used to tumbling with a giant piece of hard ribbon attached to my head. I make my rec girls wear a bow to practice so they get used to feeling it.

My girls have practice outfits, but no bows that go with them. We have a few different bows for games and competitions, and a few of them tried wearing those to practice the first day with the new practices sets. I made them all go and take those out, because I don't want them getting dirty or ruined from practice. I told them that they are free to wear any bow, ribbon, or nothing for practice-but that the set team bows are for games/competitions only.

We have practice outfits that we have to have on certain days, but no assigned bows, nobody really wears bows to practice, but I do like once a week, because I think it lookscute :)

Back