High School Bows To Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 18, 2012
I searched the forum, and all I found was some teams have practice outfits and matching bows that is a must to wear... But my team is not like that at all, we don't have practice clothes, we can wear whatever we want, as long as it's like shorts and active clothes.. No one wears bows to practice though... I have TONS of them, but would it be weird if I wore one? Does your high school team wear bows to practice? :)

Okay, thanks! Lol. I wear bows to my tumbling class, and for games of course, but I have so many bows that aren't my school colors, random ones, and some from my favorite allstar teams that don't get much use because I rarely wear them! But next practice I will start wearing bows :)

my team wears different bows to practice some that dont even match what theyre wearing lol but thats okay it keeps their hair up.

My team usually doesn't wear bows but we are starting to wear them because we all love them!a

We used to get ribbons went with our practice outfits but they always fell out so we stopped with those. But if I had tons of cute bows then I would have totally been wearing them!

We used to wear ribbons too, just kind of whatever we could find. It didn't even have to match what we were wearing. But we started having premade bows so people typically wear those now. It's not weird if you don't wear anything though.

Some girls on my team wear bows, some don't. But for practices that are like shows or something, we are required to wear bows

My team has practice outfits, but we don't have bows with them. However, I still wear bows. I love bows, I wear them everywhere.

We have to or my coach flips out :| it's part of our uniform, but I ain't complaining I am a BOWAHILIC <333

Back