OT Boyfriend / Halloween

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 28, 2011
My boyfriend wants to wear one of my cheer uniforms for Halloween. I think that it will be weird. Do you think I should let him?

Also, what are your experiences with your boyfriends trying yours on?

Last edited:
It's your uniform lol? My daughters old cheer coach put on the uniform and he coached some of her private with it on to put her in a good mood! She loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's your uniform lol? My daughters old cheer coach put on the uniform and he coached some of her private with it on to put her in a good mood! She loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the coach able to get into her uniform? Isn't he much older?

Hopefully he doesn't stretch it out cause it's too small for him? Or maybe it's an old uniform of yours you don't need to wear anymore so it doesn't matter.

I don't think it would be a big of a deal provided he wasn't ruining a uniform that you needed to still wear - probably would be funny.

My friends have let their boyfriends wear their old ones before. I just think it's gross, with the hairs and everything showing.

Hahah my boyfriend could never fit into my uniform. But my coaches always made a rule that you couldn't lend your uniform to people for Halloween, and I think that's smart. Even if it's a boyfriend, you never know what they could do or say in the uniform. And the uniform is still representing your school ( or gym) as well as your team. I wouldn't do it.

We had some girls wear our old (2009-2012) uniform to a halloween party in 2013 and they got in trouble because of doing inappropriate things while in uniform like kissing and drinking. It was a college age team but people now know that when wearing a uniform that represents the club, even if it's outdated etc that it should be worn with respect and not as a costume.

Back