All-Star Bra's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its really a stuggle being a cheerleader with big boobs! Im scared to try the duct tape, does it REALLY work?!?

It works as in it does it's purpose!!
If you only do it just for competing you will be fine. But if you think you are going to wear it all day and not have to mess with it then that would be a mistake! It's not that bad as far as taking it off or anything.
You will have to have someone else put it on for you, you couldn't get it tight enough by yourself.

wondering what to do with my cp...she is small..but wearing white and needs something..she's afraid her top will ride up...of a bandeau will creep down...:/

Oh my gosh, listen to all this concern because gyms don't buy practical uniforms that allow girls to wear sports bras - it is ridiculous. Don't the girls have enough to worry about - will our stunt go up, will I stick my tuck, will our pyramid hold. And now they have to worry about flashing the audience or having their strapless bra ending up around their waist or just plain hurting. (And I still believe that if you took every one of those uniforms with cutouts and/or straps and filled in material that covered the shoulders, every single top would look ( and fit) better.). Pardon me while I jump off my soapbox - hot button issue with me - sorry.

I don't know why there aren't just set uniform regulations...i.e. a full or crop top and skirt/shorts/skort and the only thing customizable would be the gym logo. Cutouts are pointless and diminish the legitimacy of the sport. Gymnastics has maintained a pretty constant uniform throughout the years--a basic leotard. You wouldn't see a hockey team show up in uniforms with randomly cut out shoulders or elbows; same with a soccer team. There's no spot on the scoresheet for "edgy" or "beautiful uniforms." As someone who's extremely large on top I couldn't possibly wear half of the uniforms on here. That's not right.

^^^^^^^I came back to delete because this thread was supposed to be about bras that would work with the unis so many girls have. My diatribe was not helpful, but I was too late, sorry. (again)

oops...I love my cp's uni...just need some coverage under the white color....I am thankful uni's are different....anyhoo...sry I opened up this can of worms...:/

lakerfantlc said:
wondering what to do with my cp...she is small..but wearing white and needs something..she's afraid her top will ride up...of a bandeau will creep down...:/

I bought my cp 2 bandeau bras from Victoria secret last season they were full support and had the straps that could go 10 different ways she had no issues and did not use the straps. I got a good deal on the bra around black Friday and they were buy one get one half.

with ACX's uniforms for the past 3 years i've worn a bra with clear straps and they worked perfectly. Though i by no means have ANYTHING (A-cup love!) there are many girls on my team who are more.. gifted and the clear straps also worked great! And our uniforms had no shoulders!

@lakerfantlc , will an all-white sports bra not work? richard's Sporting Goods (maybe go online asap,) has them youth size, reebok, 50% off this week. Just got cp some for 7.50 each :D
If a regular bra with clear straps is unavoidable, get one with convertible straps and criss-cross the straps in back. Offers a bit more support, anyway. And try a balconette style. It has extra support on the sides to help lift and reinforce proper breast shape.

im planning on wearing a regular strapless bra and then either duct tapping around the bottom of my bra so it doesnt move or doing the same thing with an ace bandage( im a D and would rather not fall out the bottom) does anyone know if this works

@lakerfantlc , will an all-white sports bra not work? richard's Sporting Goods (maybe go online asap,) has them youth size, reebok, 50% off this week. Just got cp some for 7.50 each :D
If a regular bra with clear straps is unavoidable, get one with convertible straps and criss-cross the straps in back. Offers a bit more support, anyway. And try a balconette style. It has extra support on the sides to help lift and reinforce proper breast shape.
thank you mama.....there isnt a breast shape issue...shhh...dont tell her I said that...it's just a see through issue I guess...coach wants no straps but I think a bandeau will end up a belt....I will try a few things and see...she is all over the place in their routine so I need to make sure she is "covered"..:)

Latest posts

Back