All-Star CA Blue Debut 2021-2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh my gosh, I love love love sassycats every year, they're always so much fun to watch and kill it with the performance. Those back walkover back tucks and aerial back tucks are amazing!

can wild PLEASE not ever wear those uniforms again?!?

I usually tend to like stuff more after the initial shock wears off, but those are VERY distracting on the floor. But also, how do you know that until you actually see them on a comp floor? Like I totally get the pushing creativity and doing something new and fun, but then as a coach I would see it on the floor and go noooooo.... By then it's too late and you can't fix them.

Seriously, this may be my new biggest fear. Creating a uniform that is amazing in my mind and does not translate on the comp floor.

I usually tend to like stuff more after the initial shock wears off, but those are VERY distracting on the floor. But also, how do you know that until you actually see them on a comp floor? Like I totally get the pushing creativity and doing something new and fun, but then as a coach I would see it on the floor and go noooooo.... By then it's too late and you can't fix them.

Seriously, this may be my new biggest fear. Creating a uniform that is amazing in my mind and does not translate on the comp floor.
I was thinking the exact same thing - it's difficult to know how something will translate when it's just a drawing, and even a singular mockup is hard to envision in bulk on people flying through a routine. I do think this uniform could be salvaged if they just completely got rid of the pants - the sleeves and sports bra combo isn't that bad, and if paired with plain (non patterned) pants on the males and either plain capris or skirts on the girls I think it wouldn't be as jarring on the eyes.

Back