All-Star Ca Charlotte Is A Thing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was super impressed with that local news piece! I think it will do great things for you as a business because the whole story felt natural. That reporter needs to come give lessons to some local news reporters in Kansas, haha! Good luck to you!

That news piece definitely just made me want to move to Charlotte, or anywhere with a CA gym tbh... Let me know if any colleges round there want to pay me to do some kind of postgrad course!

This is one impressive facility for a first year gym in a new area. Color me impressed!!!

Bnxf2VCIcAAQv_V.jpg

This is one impressive facility for a first year gym in a new area. Color me impressed!!!

Bnxf2VCIcAAQv_V.jpg

Wait until you see the pictures about a month from now. Banners/murals, paint, new wall, more mats, logo rolls, bleachers, pro shop, class training equipment, new lighting, ....

In our first two expansion gyms, we immediately wished we had gotten a bigger space. We hate making the same mistake multiple times, so we went with a facility that had room to grow into.

Last edited:
As happy as I am with the facility, I am even more proud of the coaches and staff. I firmly believe in every one of them. They are all knowledgeable, personable, and creative, but more importantly, they all share our core values and philosophy. The athletes in Charlotte will be in great hands.

10258393_10202999598644328_471509495601929795_o.jpg

Back