OT Can Anyone Help Me Find This Book?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 14, 2014
Several years ago (somewhere around 2005-2008 maybe?) my mom got me this book at the library. It was a non fiction book about a high school cheerleading team. I think they were from the south. I remember cheerleading was a really big deal where they were from.

One part of the book talked about a girl getting hurt in the middle of the routine and she had to be dragged off the floor while the rest of the team kept going.

I think it took place in the 90's, although it could have been early 2000's.

I'm sorry I don't remember many details, but if anyone knows this book please let me know! I've been trying to find it for a while.

Several years ago (somewhere around 2005-2008 maybe?) my mom got me this book at the library. It was a non fiction book about a high school cheerleading team. I think they were from the south. I remember cheerleading was a really big deal where they were from.

One part of the book talked about a girl getting hurt in the middle of the routine and she had to be dragged off the floor while the rest of the team kept going.

I think it took place in the 90's, although it could have been early 2000's.

I'm sorry I don't remember many details, but if anyone knows this book please let me know! I've been trying to find it for a while.
Sounds like the book about the Greenup County HS cheerleaders... caused a LOT of drama in that town. Just Look up Greenup on Amazon.com

Sounds like the book about the Greenup County HS cheerleaders... caused a LOT of drama in that town. Just Look up Greenup on Amazon.com
Possibly "We've Got Spirit: The Life and Times of America's Greatest Cheerleading Team"?

It's about Greenup County, KY.

I'm pretty sure that's it. Thank you so much! I don't know how I missed that one. I've been googling for years trying to find it lol

Back