Can I Get Into Coaches Forum

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 3, 2015
Hi,
I pm'ed weezy as stated in the directions and haven't heard back. Anyway I could get access at some point.
Thanks!

Please be patient and give her some time. All of the mods have lives outside the board and it may take a few days for a reply.

Did you include all the requested information in your pm?

**Don't mind me, just one of the girls here**

I pm'ed over 48 hrs ago. It did not have any required info they asked for yet. I asked what I needed to do to verify I'm a coach.

You need to provide

Full name

Gym name

Gym website.

I think at one point they also wanted an official gym email address as well but I could be wrong.

I know the directions say to allow 24-48 hours for access but Weezy is not always on the boards and o am sure the verification process may take a little time as well.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I'm with a high school as cheer is my 2nd job cause you can never be done with cheer. The problem is they don't give me an actual school email as I'm not a teacher, I'm a private practice psychologist. Our school website does not have coaches posted either. I guess I need to dig out my contract and take a picture. Again, thanks for the info.

You are very welcome and welcome to the boards.

Did I play nice this time @cupieqt

Maybe this will help.

Did everybody wang chung tonight?

(It's a rhetorical question)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back