Can You Be 18 And Still Do Allstar Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 21, 2012
I mean so many are and if i can i would be able to do 2 years of allstar if i start next year! It would be so cool and i would love to be able too! thanks a bunch :)

Well what month and day is your birthday? It depends
And how old are you now... 16?

yeah! if you are Level 5 or Level 6 you can go onto an International Open team, which is for cheerleaders ages 15 and up!:)

I mean so many are and if i can i would be able to do 2 years of allstar if i start next year! It would be so cool and i would love to be able too! thanks a bunch :)
International open teams allow you to cheer even longer than that... I had my last go on the floor down at worlds like two years ago... I was 26

you can do senior and then in a few years if you still love it and have the time do open...not sure what tumbling you have or experience with cheer but there is also international open where it's 15+ but those are worlds teams so they're level 5

I mean so many are and if i can i would be able to do 2 years of allstar if i start next year! It would be so cool and i
yeah! if you are Level 5 or Level 6 you can go onto an International Open team, which is for cheerleaders ages 15 and up!:)

would love to be able too! thanks a bunch :)
but if you aren't quite a level 5/6 cheerleader, they're trialing an Open 4 division, so that could be a team to look into!

you can do senior and then in a few years if you still love it and have the time do open...not sure what tumbling you have or experience with cheer but there is also international open where it's 15+ but those are worlds teams so they're level 5
ohh ok thanks :)

Wait, this thread just confused me.. lol
I'll be 18 August 10th, 2013. I can still cheer the 2013-2014 season.. yes?

Back