All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We just call it Hampton Roads.......LOL.....I'm sorry that's not helpful.

@12stepcheermom just went for a Coed camp maybe she can shed more light.
Yeah, we were just there for a coed clinic. It's technically in Smithfield I think. It was the former East Coast Rage gym. Sweet people there. I think they have up to Sr4. She said they had five teams.

But the best part.... You can't make this up.... The town we drove through right before we got there....

Chuckatuck

No. $@&!

Then we went to Iwip road directly after that.

We expected the next town to complete the progression and be named Fulltown or something! :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I told her she'd have to go in disguise...they may have my photo on the wall. :oops:

I swear between this, Kiki's unimpressed status and the video on my Facebook wall "It's too damn hot" I have literally laughed all day. I love you Just-a-Mom, never change ok??

I swear between this, Kiki's unimpressed status and the video on my Facebook wall "It's too damn hot" I have literally laughed all day. I love you Just-a-Mom, never change ok??

Haha I love you tooooooo! I think I won't change... I'm hitting the big 4-0 this year so I'm pretty set in my ways.

I laughed so hard at "It's too damn hot" - I can't stop watching it. It sounds just like me yesterday - I was MISERABLE. She said "I'm not tropical. I am not a TOUCAN" and I died. :D

Haha I love you tooooooo! I think I won't change... I'm hitting the big 4-0 this year so I'm pretty set in my ways.

I laughed so hard at "It's too damn hot" - I can't stop watching it. It sounds just like me yesterday - I was MISERABLE. She said "I'm not tropical. I am not a TOUCAN" and I died. :D

"God needs to delegate the weather"

"Everyday can not be a celebration...........who pays for all that damn meat?"

"Jesus be a raindrop, or central air because I can not breathe" It makes no sense and yet it's so funny!!!

Back