All-Star Censorship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Um there is no need for the full story because it was plain as day was what posted. It should have never have been posted. At 17 you should know right from wrong. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for the girl after posting what she did. If I remember correctly she was warned a few days before that to not post about a minor. King didn't cause her humiliation she did that herself by posting what she did.

Wait, you mean admins have been deleting posts???? Oh Gosh! I have bragged so much to my soccer-mom friends about how supportive cheer people are of each other and how there's barely ever anything nasty said. That's in contrast to their soccer board where parents have explosive arguments and minors' playing skills are routinely dragged through the mud.

Shhhhh, don't tell my soccer-mom friends that we're really not that nice, the admins just help us appear that way!

If we still had ProX, I would give you admin rights.

I find the whole thread pretty funny; both the complaints of moderation and the "that's the way it is" support of it.

If you don't want to be "limited", feel free to create your own board and say whatever the heck you want.

ACEDAD Don't you feel a sense of Dejavu and some discussions coming full circle 5 years later? Yea, me too!

I am sorry, but it was in no shape or form necessary to post about that. Besides the fact it was about a cheerleader it had NOTHING to do with cheerleading.

Should have just moved it to random. Gosh you admins suck! I am going to tell you how to do things because clearly I know so much better than you.

Seriously though people admins don't get paid to do this if you don't like the way admins do things go somewhere else or feel free to start your own board and deal with all the dumb crap people think is okay to post.

That is how I feel about several subject positions that were declared to be wild-eyed conspiracies with zero evidence on other boards but now seem to be mainstream thought - lol.:)
And the same people were criticized for bringing those "conspiracies" & "rumors" to the Boards, and now they are the norm of today.

OK....I promise not to be a conspiracy theory kook....when an administrator gives me an answer to the question (made in PM) "why is it that you are so angry and have such a problem with me...what did I do?....with " I'm a hater".....and deletes a comment I made to someone else about staying out of trouble or I might end up in time out.....IT"S PERSONAL!!! I have NEVER cussed...said inappropriate stuff...or said terrible thing about a child...quite the contrary...the main question of this thread was not to question justifiable monitoring but in fact asked the question should an Admin delete your posts when they do not like you personally and don't agree with what you have to say....I fully support almost all the Admins on the boards and support them in all ways including being a premium supporter...I am not a believer in a conspiracy.

lakerfantlc
not ufomom lol sorry you posted too fast.

How odd is that the only reply I can think of for the post above ^ is..
"Yes, HONNAY that was the TEAA!"

Edited for Clarification.

I have observed that you are kinda snarly with a particular Admin and it appears she snapped back. It's a risk you take when you are interactiing with people on a board that is run by volunteers. I am assuming that's the situation.
You see... That's the beauty of the boards... That is your opinion and you are free to have it. You are not correct in your theory .. I did not name the person or indicate a him or her... And I will not... We should all be able to comment what we feel in the confines of the terms of service....equally... That's all... In the scope if things... It's really not a big deal... Just a subject I thought worth hearing others thoughts...:)

Keeping things as general as possible, and staying away from the isolation of "one" (a personal attack or call out) is essential to the survivability of this healthy discussion we've all been having.

I think everyone's done a great job - of generalizing the discussion and not specifically identifying the problem person.
(notice I said person - it's gender neutral) :)

Gender neutral:D (this is a gender neutral smiley), I would say that I have seen probably every admin on this board snap at one time or another.

Back