All-Star Champions League Is Now Open To All Levels!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, this is awkward... the CL Twitter page was retweeting everyone's responses to it from this year.

Well, this is awkward... the CL Twitter page was retweeting everyone's responses to it from this year.
Well last season it was at 2 different locations, level 5's got the location where the filming was being done and lower levels were at a different location miles away, maybe this season they plan on doing all levels together at the same location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well last season it was at 2 different locations, level 5's got the location where the filming was being done and lower levels were at a different location miles away, maybe this season they plan on doing all levels together at the same location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday was different locations but then Sunday, the other levels competed where level 5s did the day before, got to go up on the CL circle before taking the floor like you see in the movies. It was pretty cool for the lower levels.
But since it's in a different location each year, I imagine the space dictates the locations of competing.

our whole gym is going. It's not too far so we thought it would be a good experience.
hope it's good.

We liked it. It's run well. The only thing my daughter didn't like is that it took a long time to get their jackets.

Well that's up to interpretation. Not my daughter's style.
I've seen pictures of them. That was a nice way of putting it lol. I think there were more negatives year 2 compared to year 1, but I have a feeling we will see some major improvements this year. I am hopeful there will be a lot more play in teams and level 1-4 teams this year. It is a great concept, and I think it has the potential to be a very good competition once they work the kinks out. It is great to have an alternative to the same ole same ole!

I've seen pictures of them. That was a nice way of putting it lol. I think there were more negatives year 2 compared to year 1, but I have a feeling we will see some major improvements this year. I am hopeful there will be a lot more play in teams and level 1-4 teams this year. It is a great concept, and I think it has the potential to be a very good competition once they work the kinks out. It is great to have an alternative to the same ole same ole!

You know me, rainbows and sunshine. :oops:

Back