All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so.. are they ever going to have an official website with all of the info in one place? or am i supposed to rely solely on tweets from CU?

i know what he is tweeting is correct info, but i'd rather just read a document than bits and pieces of 140 characters of info that's chopped up and released randomly. especially if i were to spend money on spectating.

EDIT: lol literally spoke a second too soon thechampionsleague.com
lol...they're watching you :confused:

website is thechampsleague.com

website is thechampsleague.com
why is the website working for you guys but comes up for sale for me?

HugeDomains.com - TheChampionsLeague.com is for Sale (The Champions League) right?

whoops, it all looked the same to me sorry for the typo :)

(and my guess on the abbreviation would be someone already owns thechampionsleague and is just holding it for "someday" so they had to, because they don't charge by the letter. the agency where i work owns hundreds of inactive domains for ideas we have and hope to one day expand on - just my assumption)

I would love for us to do the All-Levels competition here to finish our season instead of Battle at the Beach. That event has outgrown the venue and the logistics are a nightmare.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I would love for us to do the All-Levels competition here to finish our season instead of Battle at the Beach. That event has outgrown the venue and the logistics are a nightmare.

that'd be great, but I think CU said there is only room for 120(?) teams for all-levels. now I don't track numbers to many comps, but is this number large enough to allow for real competition across the board?

that'd be great, but I think CU said there is only room for 120(?) teams for all-levels. now I don't track numbers to many comps, but is this number large enough to allow for real competition across the board?

You're Probably right about any significant competition. CEA traditionally takes teams to BATB. Wonder if they'll bypass that for CL. I'm trying to remember if any of the other East Coast CL gyms participate. I'm thinking no. Wonder if the fees from the All-Levels and J5 participants are funding the CL teams?

Ok I read through this entire thread this morning...plus I had followed it originally....it's still early and I have not had my coffee yet but were the 2 other teams ever added? Or are there still 28? And I saw something about Wildcard teams...Thanks!

Back