All-Star Cheer App?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2010
I'm looking for a Macbook App (not iPad or iPhone) that would allow me to plug in formations, and then when I run it, it'll show the routine (an animation with Xs moving around on the screen). Is there such a thing?

I think one exists for band people. I guess it could work for cheerleaders?

Thanks! I found that after googling your suggestion too :) Thanks for the great idea. Maybe this will help come up with routines :)

I believe this software does that. It's a little pricey but I've been drooling over it for years!! If you by chance get it, would you PLEASE tell me if it's worth it!

http://www.cheerspirit.com/

OMG. I could kiss you and the person who developed this! It's $100 for the "full monty" but I think it's totally worth it!!! I'm buying it.

Oh yea. I'll be purchasing this for my gym first thing Monday morning!

I sent an email to find out if it's Mac compatible. If it is, I'll purchase.

OMG. I could kiss you and the person who developed this! It's $100 for the "full monty" but I think it's totally worth it!!! I'm buying it.

Dang! It's only $100 now? It used to be more than that, I didn't look at the price when I posted the link for you but I love that it has come down. Wish I would've looked at it a few months ago as my choreography is basically done now so it won't be much help to me this year...but next year, I'm all over it!!

If you get it, please, please, please let me know how you like it!

Back