OT Cheer Costs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

BBinNCsMom

Cheer Parent
Feb 21, 2014
As you all know, cheer can be very expensive. My daughter loves it so I've been looking for ways to make extra money. I've recently taken the leap of faith into direct sales. Very unlike me so Im very much out of my comfort zone here. Still trying to navigate the waters, but I've done my research and I think I've picked some great companies.

Rodan and Fields Skin care-- does your CP have acne that is hard to manage or eczema? Do you or someone you love have sun damage or fine lines you would like to see less of? Please check out Rodan+Fields. They have 4 Amazing regimens that can help most any skin condition. 60 day money back guarantee so if you aren't completely satisfied with your results, you can return the bottles for a full refund. It's like a free trial! What is there to lose? All products last at least 2 months so keep that in mind when you see the prices. Go to Rodan & Fields | Home for inspirational stories and photos! I'd love to tell you more about how we are "changing skin and changing lives"!

If you've made it this far, thank you. If you have any real life stories. I'd love to hear those as well.

Cheers!

Back