OT Cheer Dorm Room

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 15, 2011
I'm going to college in a month, and I have about $1,000 to spend on dorm stuff. I want to decorate it with cheering things, but it's a little hard where all star isn't a professional sport so there aren't posters and all that good stuff. So I need some creative ideas to help deck out my room! My favorite teams are Senior Elite, Orange, Top Gun, SSX, Lady Bullets. My very favorite is senior elite, so I'm thinking overload on teal? haha I need some creative juices :)

12mowerd
You could always make a collage on paint or something easy then get it enlarged and printed at Staples or something!
I was actually at target the other day and there is a pretty cute reversible comforter that is white and teal! You could get something like that with teal sheets (and get a black or white set too!) then get black accent pillows!

Maybe you could make pillows out of tshirts? I've seen it done before. Like if you go with the black and teal mentioned above, you could make a pillow out of one of those Teal Army shirts. You could do one with the CA shirts with the big claw on the back...you get the idea :)
Here's an example of what they look like
http://shirtsofsatan.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/pillows.jpg

ETA: I might even do that for my dorm now that I think about it. Lol.

I would recommend keeping the idea of a "cheer dorm" room to a minimum and rather buy decorations and items that remind you of your favorite team (decorate with teal and black etc). Maybe just have all of your old cheer shirts turned into a quilt and leave it at that.

Idk now that I think about it Idk how my roomate would think of a cheer room, so maybe just some teal and black and I'll know what it means ;)

Back