OT Cheer Dreams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 15, 2012
Post your cheer dreams :) (btw I hope no one has made this thread before. I tried searching it but found nothing. I'm surprised though)

I had a dream last night I made my high school varsity team (ehh it's a possibility since I'm going to be a sophomore) and I made Senior Elite. I woke up smiling. Then I realized I'm not on either team. I have tryouts on my brain okay.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I've made a dream where I've got a cheer boyfriend *.* <3

*Signature removed by moderator due to inappropriate content.

Um. I dreamed I was on a team and couldn't remember the routine when it came time to perform. Given that I am a fluffy, old cheer mom who never ever cheered (or wanted to cheer), I found this dream very stressful. I think it qualified as a nightmare.:confused:

I've only ever had cheer nightmares! :/
The first was nothing to do with me, or any of the teams I'm on, or any particular team at all! It was just a montage of stunts going horribly, horribly wrong...like throwing baskets and nobody catching. Possibly the only time I've felt so horribly disturbed by a dream that I woke up bolt upright in bed all sweaty :(
The second, I had a nightmare that my friends and I went to try out for Senior Elite. My male friend made it on the squad. When it came to my try out, I couldn't even do a cartwheel. I woke up so disappointed and sad that I couldn't tumble!

A recurring nightmare I've had as a coach:
I'm at a competition (usually somewhere crazy like on the side of a hill in a park with no warm up mat or practice space available) and my teams are there, ready to compete
But I haven't taught them their routine yet. And they reeeeally want to compete. So I have ten minutes to put together a whole routine.

It's horrible!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I have told this story on the boards before, but I'll tell it again:
So I was at my school on the bus because we were going to Worlds in Orlando. I was on the bus with a couple of my non-cheer friends and we met Maddie Gardner and Erica Englebert on the bus. So of course, like most weird dreams, it took us 30 seconds to drive from New Jersey to Disney World's WWOS. So I think it was Courtney Pope that told me WCSS needed an alternate (I have level three skills so there was no logic behind this dream) and I needed to go into their routine immediately. So we're doing the routine and I drop Kelsey Rule. The routine is stopped because there are llamas running across the mat. Matt Smith from Cheetahs is carrying me off and then he tells me my spandex looked awkward. And then I woke up.

Another dream was awards in Worlds 2012. So CEA SE was called for 3rd. I'm a big WCSS fan, so I obviously wanted WCSS to beat F5. So the announcer said, "In second place" .... then I woke up. I was really annoyed because I thought I was gonna find out who won.

And of course, I love those cheer dreams when I can do really high caliber stuff. I've had a few dreams where I could do perfect jumps to tuck, running fulls, two to whip double (I've never done any twisting skills in my life). Then I wake up to my sad little standing back handspring and janky roundoff tuck :(

Sometimes before competitions I have dreams about performing a I will go to throw my tuck and I will wake up because I hit my self in the arm with my leg because in my dream I was tumbling so I started moving my body

One of my favorite dreams ever was when I dreamt I had a full. It felt really lifelike. Or, I think it was lifelike. Cause I'll never know what doing a full actually feels like :oops:

I never dream anything or at least i can't remember. :-(
But if i could choose i would love to dream fierce cheerleading dreams every night - being a great tumbler or winning nationals would be a great start.

Typically my dreams about cheer are always related to my boyfriend. Either it's me watching him perform with Senior Elite or Senior Elite vs Panthers in a basketball game. (he plays bball. NEVER cheered a day in his life) so strange. I've had a few dreams of meeting Maddie G at camp where every big name gym was located in a campground so if you wanted to be on Cheer Extreme one day and Cali the next you could :p

I've had dreams where I can do standing fulls and they were SO easy. I did one, my coach was so impressed, so I decided to impress her more and did a standing full spinning the other way and did both perfectly..

Back