Cheer Exchange England To Usa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 16, 2015
Hi there!

Firstly I'm new to this website so I can currently only post in the Newbie forum. My name is Cherry and I am a 21 year old cheerleading coach and athlete from England. I run and coach my own allstar team.

I'm looking to make friends preferably in America to chat to and eventually go on an cheer exchange with. A coach I know has done this before and it sounds amazing. A cheer exchange is when you have a friend in a different country who either coaches or cheers for a team and you go spend a week or so with them experiencing everything from there point of the world so you either go watch their training or help coach if needs be then you return the favour so that person comes over to you and stays with you and does the exact same.

The benefits of cheer exchange is getting to visit a new place, making new friends, learning how different teams coach and train, experiencing cheer in different places.

I am 100% wanting to do a cheer exchange I just need someone in return! I live in England so I would offer for the person to come over here stay at my house while I show them my team and also show them around and take them to lovely places etc.

If anyone is interested then please contact me via Facebook my fb name is Cherry Grimes! I'm looking for someone similar age also (21)

Let's make friends and travel!

Hope to hear from you soon
X

Back