Cheer Gym Equipment For Sale

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 19, 2014
Cheer Gym Equipment for Sale! MUST SELL QUICKLY!
7 panels of carpet bonded foam
42x42 spring floor
full mirrors
large cheese mat
small cheese mat
two crash pads
low balance beam
desk
desk chair
amplifiers
industrial fan
cubbies
Large TV and lobby furniture
$7500 for all or will sell separately but prefer to sell together

Reactions: SBD
Cheer Gym Equipment for Sale! MUST SELL QUICKLY!
7 panels of carpet bonded foam
42x42 spring floor
full mirrors
large cheese mat
small cheese mat
two crash pads
low balance beam
desk
desk chair
amplifiers
industrial fan
cubbies
Large TV and lobby furniture
$7500 for all or will sell separately but prefer to sell together
Interested. Location?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Would love a cheese mat but I'm in California and don't know if it's economical to ship here. How much are you selling the large cheese mat for?

@Fierce_Elite

I live in the area you are starting your Program. I thought you were starting an All star team. ? Do you coach rec and high school too? What area? My friends daughter is doing rec cheer this year.

@Fierce_Elite

I live in the area you are starting your Program. I thought you were starting an All star team. ? Do you coach rec and high school too? What area? My friends daughter is doing rec cheer this year.

I'm not doing it this year anymore. I have to wait until next year when I'm more organized. I was gone do all star, but it was a lot more to it than what I thought. I am defiantly now thinking about recreational competition cheer. I was looking for a high school cheer job. (Just to clear things up)

@Fierce_Elite

I can give you my personal contact information if you're looking into someone in your family doing recreational cheer.

@Fierce_Elite

My daughter does all star. I was just wondering if you might be a coach for pop Warner in this area since my friend's daughter is doing that this year. CP loves all star and her gym so she has no plans to go rec.

Back