Cheer Gyms In Maryland?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2010
I cheer in Pennsylvania and my cousin in Maryland wants her daughter to start cheering. Her daughter is only 4 so she wants somewhere close to start her off. Where are some good gyms in Maryland that she can look at?

thanks, they are both about 55 minutes away from her town by what google maps says, but i am not sure if she wants to drive that far. I would def. recommend those gyms for when shes a little older and wants to get into it more.

The Wiki (at the top of the page) has a list of US Cheer Gyms organized by state. The towns are listed too, that would probably help you :)

Xtreme Acro and cheer
Cheer Thunder
Baltimore Sharks
Dream Allstars
Maryland Cheer Explosion Allstars
Viper All stars

thanks everyone. from the gyms everyone suggested it looks like Viper All Stars is the closest. They are only 20 minutes away. I will let her know about it :)

thanks everyone. from the gyms everyone suggested it looks like Viper All Stars is the closest. They are only 20 minutes away. I will let her know about it :)

I am rather partial because I cheered there, but Vipers is a good choice for young kids because they have opportunities to grow. The Baltimore gym has 3 teams at the tiny and mini levels with some fantastic coaches.

Back