Music Cheer Music Lyrics 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA Senior Elite (New Version) :)

Ladies, let's get it right. And put another X on the globe. We paid our dues and the battle continues. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. This is the voice of inspiration. The Extreme Evolution. We'll be waiting for you. Success is from the heart. The ladies of teal just want to love you more. Welcome back to the Evolution. Some you win, some you lose, some of them you gotta prove. Nobody can do it, quite like SE does it. Together forever, we'll keep getting stronger. *Senior Elite* CEA gets stronger, day by day. You know who this is. It's the X Evolution, my oh my. The ladies of teal and black, my oh my, yeah, yeah, yeah. Love us or hate us, you can't divide us. On a mission, you can't deny us. Best around, you know the deal. Give it up for the ladies of teal. Hold on to my love, and baby let me give you more. You know, anytime. Anytime you need love baby I'm on your side. We are the Evolution. I'm on your side. Just let me be the one I can make it alright. *CEA* I can make it alright. Do you believe in love? Well we got somethin' to say about it! Don't go for second best baby, put your love to the test. CEA break it down, SE break it down. Hair do, nails done, that's us. New car, paper tag, that's us. Hold up ya'll it's my turn now, it's my turn now. So listen to our story. Love from within brought together by fate. This is what it takes. And together we will not break. If I could reach, higher. Just for one moment touch the sky. I'm gonna be, be stronger. I'm gonna be so much stronger, yes I am. I'd put my spirit to the test. If I could reach. We are Senior Elite.

Back