Music Cheer Music4u

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 12, 2011
Hi, I'm new here.

My company is "Cheer Music4U" http://www.cheermusic4u.com

Please check us out and check out our facebook page as well.
http://www.facebook.com/index.php?l...ad#!/pages/Cheer-Music4U/450183960590?sk=wall

Please click the "LIKE" button on our facbook page to help spread the word.

We are attending one of Patrick's (New Level Music) workshops next week for some major learning experiences, and improvement to our sound and overall style. We are super excited!

Thanks
Dan Spiers

Dan.. Good deal on ya site! Samples are rolling bro! You've gotten a lot better since a few years back. Congrats. Once you go to New Level Music, I think you'll improve, but be sure to check out Slap U after your workshop. It's great continuing education. I have a simple 24 step approach to making Cheer Music like SlapFire. "A to B" Let's get it!

I hear ya! Thanks man. Abso-frickin-lutely, I plan on checking out SlapU, I've actually already sent you my application for the Tutorials.

Always looking to improve. Just feel like I'm missing things here and there, and probably don't realize I know more than I think I do. Tough when it's all been self taught.

Yes, Parick's workshop should definitely be awesome. You and Patrick have such a different style, and I seem to lay somewhere in between. Way too many beat tracks, builds, etc to choose from in my arsenal, which I think causes problems for me, too much, and takes too long to decide what to use.

Talking and interacting with people who do what I do has been something I've never experienced either, so looking forward to all of this.

By the way, your new company and website is killer!

I hear ya! Thanks man. Abso-frickin-lutely, I plan on checking out SlapU, I've actually already sent you my application for the Tutorials.

Always looking to improve. Just feel like I'm missing things here and there, and probably don't realize I know more than I think I do. Tough when it's all been self taught.

Yes, Parick's workshop should definitely be awesome. You and Patrick have such a different style, and I seem to lay somewhere in between. Way too many beat tracks, builds, etc to choose from in my arsenal, which I think causes problems for me, too much, and takes too long to decide what to use.

Talking and interacting with people who do what I do has been something I've never experienced either, so looking forward to all of this.

By the way, your new company and website is killer!

I appreciate the kind words sir! Man it's been awhile. I think you used to used my Blazin Mixes back in the day?

Not a problem dude. You've paved your way quite well.

No, never used the Blazin Mixes, but do remember them. You did a few VO's for me, and then the big thing was the beats you sold me. I should have gotten the whole set from ya, plus builds, etc, lol.

I think that was back in 2003.

I'm sure you are busier then I am come this time of year, but anytime you want to talk via phone or anything, I'm more than open to it. Need more interaction with people in my line of work, lol - I'm sure you don't really need to chat about stuff you already know everything about though.

Not a problem dude. You've paved your way quite well.

No, never used the Blazin Mixes, but do remember them. You did a few VO's for me, and then the big thing was the beats you sold me. I should have gotten the whole set from ya, plus builds, etc, lol.

I think that was back in 2003.

I'm sure you are busier then I am come this time of year, but anytime you want to talk via phone or anything, I'm more than open to it. Need more interaction with people in my line of work, lol - I'm sure you don't really need to chat about stuff you already know everything about though.

Haha!! I learn everyday from everyone. "They day you stop learning, is the day you die!" Like this Wednesday, I have a producer from Houston, Texas (Sifu) flying in to help with my production. He produces remixes for a lot of major lables and he's coming in to Help SlapFire Stay Fly!

Nice man, nice. Totally agree with you, ain't ready to die yet, keeping it fresh as can be and learning all the time.

I've had some input from various friends in the Vancouver Movie (sound engineering) scene, always accepted.

Amazing that you can pull in so many resources for your work. I have several, but still building.

Nice man, nice. Totally agree with you, ain't ready to die yet, keeping it fresh as can be and learning all the time.

I've had some input from various friends in the Vancouver Movie (sound engineering) scene, always accepted.

Amazing that you can pull in so many resources for your work. I have several, but still building.

I meet them online in other forums like Sony Acid forum. Also get involved with www.indabamusic.com I work on projects there also and collaborate with people from all over the world. It's da POO!

Many talents!

I do my own as well, however I'm not as skilled in that department.

I'd love to chat with you about it, I'm actually shopping around at the moment, looking to get my site done.

Many talents!

I do my own as well, however I'm not as skilled in that department.

I'd love to chat with you about it, I'm actually shopping around at the moment, looking to get my site done.

SlapFire only take 10 projects a year and we're booked right now until January. We just landed this really cool Holistic Healing School that has schools all over the world. Big project and it's gonna take a lot of time, but I have another amazing coder that is coming on board and I'll oversee his projects and make sure they have that SlapFire touch. But he's way beyond my efforts in Web Design. Our prices run from $2000-$?. Depends on the amount of work. Slap U! would cost around $4000 plus monthly fees of around $60-$120 per month depending on where your storage is and how much bandwidth you're using. Music websites are not small, so they use a lot of juice to stay running smmoth. My specialty is Multimedia, so my hosting cost are really high. BUt my sites move fast and effecient and that's what oyu need when your selling and experience. No One likes slow websites.

No problem. If anything opens up, let me know. I like to keep my site very simple, not as many things on there as you have. The online store is probably where most of the work would go, everything else would just stay as simple as it is now, just a different design/look.

Back