Cheerleading Short Film Seeks Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 19, 2017
Hi, all! My name is Dani and I'm excited to be co-producing an excellent student short film, Watermelon. Watermelon is an NYU thesis film written and directed by Toryn Seabrooks about an awkward yet aspiring cheerleader, played by Sarai Isaura Gonzalez, as she battles against economic adversity to make her dreams come true as she desperately seeks to join an elite squad of cheerleaders. The film is inspired by Toryn's own experiences cheerleading competitively in high school and having to sell cookies in order to afford her uniform.

We are set to film locally in the LA, California area this May and as a low-budget student production, we are in desperate need of some generous people in the cheer community! Right now, we are in the process of designing the "Lemon Girls" uniforms and need 11 - 12 uniforms. If you are in a position to donate or sell cheer uniforms for a discounted price, please message me! Details about quantity, size, etc., can be worked out later.

The director ideally wants the uniform as such: New Varsity 2017 Catalog - Now in Your Team Colors! (Page 2; yellow and white colors) Thank you so much in advance!

Any and all information about the film can be found below or just message me!:

Back