All-Star Cheer Shirt Blankets?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow! it's beautiful! probably one of the BEST t-shirt quilts i've ever seen. i would love to have one made for my cp. she has about 50 shirts lol. where are you located? i would even probably be willing to ship the shirts to her to have it done lol

148207_1257281889483_1752718872_460192_1014200_n.jpg

one of my daughter teamates took our old practice shirts and made each girl on the team a pillow out of the t-shirts and gave it as christmas gift...really cute!

i still wear most of my gym gym shirts but i really would like to make one out of all the comp shirts i have. and the high school shirts i have!

wow. . i love that! like the what Mom gave to Bella as a present. .. . some quilt or something. . .

Oooh, I love them! They are so beautiful!
I've only just started out with mine. So far I've cut the squares, put vliesline behind them to reinforce and will now star to sew them together. I plan on putting fleece on the back...

168959_1813104485674_1181886347_32208309_7553556_n.jpg

front of blanket
get-attachment.aspx

back of blanket

get-attachment.aspx

just came home and my mom had this waiting for me :) its huge and so comfy

I love these blankets! bobbijean13 (Bobbi Formica) is making a blanket of cheer shirts for Cheer for a Cause to auction on eBay for the the Morris & Blair families of Midwest. If you have extra shirts, I know she would love to have them. She has a facebook page HERE and she makes the most amazing blankets. Maybe she would make one for you!!! Just pm her if you want more info! If you want to find out more about Cheer for a Cause, go to our site at www.cheerforacause.org.

"Our lives change as we change the lives of others."

WeCHEER. WeDANCE. WeCARE. WeSHARE.

Back