All-Star Cheer Tech - Philadelphia, PA (Dec 4 & 5)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just heard FAME will be there. And, I know they ALL STAR 1 and East Coast Nitros have this on their schedules.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

NJSE looks amazing...can't wait to see them on the floor!

I'll be there :)

Bids? hmmmmmm.....Lets see, using their criteria for giving out bids and their "make them up as they go along" deductions.......I'd say its anyones game!

Good luck yall, may the best team win!! But maybe not...

Bids? hmmmmmm.....Lets see, using their criteria for giving out bids and their "make them up as they go along" deductions.......I'd say its anyones game!

Make them up as we go along? I think not. Correction, I KNOW not. All of the score sheets and deduction sheets are available online for you to look at. Please download them and review them (for ALL competition companies). If you have a question regarding a deduction your team received, follow the proper procedures for that event to request to speak with the deduction judge to find out why you received the deductions you did, and how to fix it.

Make them up as we go along? I think not. Correction, I KNOW not. All of the score sheets and deduction sheets are available online for you to look at. Please download them and review them (for ALL competition companies). If you have a question regarding a deduction your team received, follow the proper procedures for that event to request to speak with the deduction judge to find out why you received the deductions you did, and how to fix it.
Good to hear and great advice for the teams attending! I know longer compete, so it won't be an issue for me.

idk if im posting this in the right spot, but i completely agree

Back