OT Cheer Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ur funny!
I was just replying back, probably should have PM'ed tho. Didn't mean to irritate anyone w/redundancy! :confused:
Enjoy your 8 days at the beach! 8)

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure what you are really looking for?

CheerBabe8925 - banned for bringing up a 16 year olds sex life
MaddieFallin - banned for a terrible name
ACE_warrior_girl - banned for impersonating someone from ACE
metallicaplaya04 - banned for spamming 2,000 people with PMs
lolsmileyface - do you really have to ask?

Do we need to report on all the bannings or just the ones you think are important?

Do we need to report on all the bannings or just the ones you think are important?
This is quite helpful (and all legitimate reasons). I would like to know about the most recent ones please.

swing and a miss on my part:). I would like to know specifically DJ and lakerfantlc.

their actions taken over time and ones that specifically came to a head in the California thread got them to be banned. I am not sure why everyone is so confused.

their actions taken over time and ones that specifically came to a head in the California thread got them to be banned. I am not sure why everyone is so confused.
thank you. read the California thread. I must have missed something. Appreciate the response.

thank you. read the California thread. I must have missed something. Appreciate the response.

Yes unfortunately sometimes its more than just what is posted on here. there is a real world... and other social networks... and it would be naive to think they dont cross paths. i think if those were two new users who posted in the california thread they would not be banned, but these were because of history and outside actions. unfortunately perception plays into what people think will and has happened, but that is always a case when high profile divisive people face repercussions. you can tell by the fact that half the people on here are saying good riddance and the other half are asking if there is a conspiracy.

at the end of the day this is a message board, not your freedom of speech. anyone is free to say anything they want in this world, but on a moderated message board it is... well... moderated. twitter is not! you are free to say anything you want (basically). and here you abide by the rules, and sometimes those rules are if you take behaviors and actions that annoy the right people long enough they will finally do something about it.

is this making any sense?

Yes unfortunately sometimes its more than just what is posted on here. there is a real world... and other social networks... and it would be naive to think they dont cross paths. i think if those were two new users who posted in the california thread they would not be banned, but these were because of history and outside actions. unfortunately perception plays into what people think will and has happened, but that is always a case when high profile divisive people face repercussions. you can tell by the fact that half the people on here are saying good riddance and the other half are asking if there is a conspiracy.

at the end of the day this is a message board, not your freedom of speech. anyone is free to say anything they want in this world, but on a moderated message board it is... well... moderated. twitter is not! you are free to say anything you want (basically). and here you abide by the rules, and sometimes those rules are if you take behaviors and actions that annoy the right people long enough they will finally do something about it.

is this making any sense?

I understand the explanation but don't necessarily agree with the actions taken, specifically because I think others on this board are very guilty of the same thing. I do appreciate you taking the time to give the reasoning behind the decision.

:oops: O my goodness, I am truly sorry that my posts are being taken negatively!!! That is/was not my intention at all!!

I keep re-reading what I've been posting and the tone in my head is that of a respectful, appreciative discussion about how the process of banning people or posts works or should/could work in my humble opinion. Not at all trying to argue or insult anyone ever!!! I don't know anyone involved in any of this. I just personally wanted to know how this all works and gave my novice 2¢ on the subject. Truly Sorry! :confused:

Please don't take this as sarcasm or negativity, I don't want to regret adding this... And I may be the only one on here that thinks this way, but yes, I'd like to know the why anytime there is a banning or deleted post. (This is just a suggestion and no, I'm not expecting a personal email or it in a topic section or on a list. haha) That's all I was trying to suggest all along. Not to be nosy but just to know what is and isn't okay. I'd like to think I'd never enter that neighborhood but it'd help seeing when people/posts are banned, what it was for just to make sure. :oops:

:oops: O my goodness, I am truly sorry that my posts are being taken negatively!!! That is/was not my intention at all!!

I keep re-reading what I've been posting and the tone in my head is that of a respectful, appreciative discussion about how the process of banning people or posts works or should/could work in my humble opinion. Not at all trying to argue or insult anyone ever!!! I don't know anyone involved in any of this. I just personally wanted to know how this all works and gave my novice 2¢ on the subject. Truly Sorry! :confused:

Please don't take this as sarcasm or negativity, I don't want to regret adding this... And I may be the only one on here that thinks this way, but yes, I'd like to know the why anytime there is a banning or deleted post. (This is just a suggestion and no, I'm not expecting a personal email or it in a topic section or on a list. haha) That's all I was trying to suggest all along. Not to be nosy but just to know what is and isn't okay. I'd like to think I'd never enter that neighborhood but it'd help seeing when people/posts are banned, what it was for just to make sure. :oops:

In genearl from now on threads will be locked instead of editted to stay on track. Even if it is an amazing thread, if it goes bad we will lock with said reason of being locked. As for banning I am afraid that is way harder to track. 5,000 people visit the board each day. If I banned one person a day every day it would just be noise and you would start ignoring it. There is no good way to keep track of it unless you are an administrator.

I understand the explanation but don't necessarily agree with the actions taken, specifically because I think others on this board are very guilty of the same thing. I do appreciate you taking the time to give the reasoning behind the decision.

possibly, but at some point they might get banned as well. it sounds like you want all actions to be equal and that if person X does something and gets punishment you want person Y to get the same. The problem is... no one rarely does just X... or just Y.. and so it wont always be a cut and dry case. im afraid it is what it is.

Even without Kingston's comments it's kind of naive to assume those two were banned because of the Cali thread. If you hadn't noticed the behavior before then you were most likely trying not to look. Thanks for the explanation King!
i agree. i dont think it was just the one thread. i think it was multiple reasons

Even without Kingston's comments it's kind of naive to assume those two were banned because of the Cali thread. If you hadn't noticed the behavior before then you were most likely trying not to look. Thanks for the explanation King!

and to that point after those two were banned has everyone noticed that people have not just subsequently banned for questioning the decisions? id be more scared of 'authority' that punishes you for questioning them. instead were talking it out and in a month everyone will have moved on and this will be a story. people are already moving on.

Back