High School Cheer Words Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
my brain has ran out of ideas while writing a NCA style cheer for a high school.

WSHS

the colors are Blue black and white

mascot: panthers

cheer must be one minute long

Do they have any themes or sayings for the season? Or anything that describes their team/school? The better cheers at NCA are always the ones that mean something to the kids......ends up more fun & creative.

Its monotonous listening to "we are the _____, and we'll win the trophy/jacket/we're the best, number 1, blah blah blah" at HSN.

Do they have any themes or sayings for the season? Or anything that describes their team/school? The better cheers at NCA are always the ones that mean something to the kids......ends up more fun & creative.

Its monotonous listening to "we are the _____, and we'll win the trophy/jacket/we're the best, number 1, blah blah blah" at HSN.

they just lost a teammate due to cancer so something about sticking together and sisters forever

This is what I came up with off the top of my head......It ended up with a "past/present/future" thing kind of going on. Should be around 1 min with transitions/jumps/skills worked in (may need another 2 or so lines depending on how your routine is set up and how much the girls speed up their cheers when nervous/in comp). Hope this gives you a starting point to brainstorm:

Remember the past
And fight for the now
United as one (x)
It’s gonna get loud

In blue and black
With an angel from beyond
Nothing will stop us
You can’t break this bond
(2,3,4)

That’s W (x) S
(x)(x) H-S
Sisters together
Panthers forever

So fear the look
The fire in our eyes
Claws out, no doubt
(school name)’s on the rise

That’s right, you don’t
Need a crystal ball to see
The future is clear
It’s a Panther victory!
(x) (ending word/or words if you use 2 (x))

This is what I came up with off the top of my head......It ended up with a "past/present/future" thing kind of going on. Should be around 1 min with transitions/jumps/skills worked in (may need another 2 or so lines depending on how your routine is set up and how much the girls speed up their cheers when nervous/in comp). Hope this gives you a starting point to brainstorm:

Remember the past
And fight for the now
United as one (x)
It’s gonna get loud

In blue and black
Nothing will stop us
(2,3,4)

That’s W (x) S
(x)(x) H-S
Sisters together
Panthers forever

So fear the look
The fire in our eyes
Claws out, no doubt

That’s right, you don’t
The future is clear
It’s a Panther victory!

That is fantastic and made me tear up and I don't even know this team.

Remember the past
And fight for the now
United as one (x)
It’s gonna get loud

In blue and black
Nothing will stop us
(2,3,4)

That’s W (x) S
(x)(x) H-S
Sisters together
Panthers forever

So fear the look
The fire in our eyes
Claws out, no doubt

That’s right, you don’t
The future is clear
It’s a Panther victory!

aww i love it.

Back