High School Competition cheer help please!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2024
Hey I am stuck on making a competition cheer for my high school team our colors are black and green and we are the hornets any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

What skills are keeping you off the team? Do you know exactly what the coach is looking for, from you? If not, your first step is to meet w/ur coach and ask exactly what he/she needs from you in order to get on that mat. Get specifics. EXACT DETAILS! Exact skills. Then go to your local gym(gymnastics/all star) and ask staff there if they'll help you set up privates to work on the skills you need- then WORK!! If its stunting, they may have to ask cheerleaders from their gym to help you and it will cost you more. You may be able to ask a stunt group from your team (along with 2-3 extra spotters) to go with you and help you. Again- it may cost you. You may need to put in a lot of time and money working hard on skills that you need- but just like any sport, if its what you truly want, then put your mind to it and go get that spot!! Good Luck!!

Hey I am stuck on making a competition cheer for my high school team our colors are black and green and we are the hornets any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
What skills are keeping you off the team? Do you know exactly what the coach is looking for, from you? If not, your first step is to meet w/ur coach and ask exactly what he/she needs from you in order to get on that mat. Get specifics. EXACT DETAILS! Exact skills. Then go to your local gym(gymnastics/all star) and ask staff there if they'll help you set up privates to work on the skills you need- then WORK!! If its stunting, they may have to ask cheerleaders from their gym to help you and it will cost you more. You may be able to ask a stunt group from your team (along with 2-3 extra spotters) to go with you and help you. Again- it may cost you. You may need to put in a lot of time and money working hard on skills that you need- but just like any sport, if its what you truly want, then put your mind to it and go get that spot!! Good Luck!!

Back