High School Cheerleader Generation

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also think Cheer Squad has done reasonably well on Netflix -possibly better than it did on FreeForm

I’m kind of glad they decided to just put the episodes online

I’d be a liar if I said that I didn’t find series to be dull, dry and boring....and this is coming from someone that was around for True Life—I’m a Cheerleader and Cheerleader Nation (and of course the Discovery special and True Life— I’m an Urban Cheerleader ...Which the premise of is kinda awful in hindsight).

Anyway. The series wasn’t interesting and the coverage of two squads was lackluster. I can see why it didn’t connect with audiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok well I can’t find these eps anywhere BUT I figured I’d let you guys know I found Cheerleader U on Amazon prime video if you don’t mind paying for it, and if you’re interested in Kentucky cheer circa 2006-2007.

Not a docuseries,but Hellcats (about the fictional Lancer University Cheer team-it’s theoretically set in Memphis, so kind of seems like UM’s cheer team got moved to Rhodes College) is free on the CW app if you have a smart TV or want to watch on a phone/tablet/computer.

Back