All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have no idea who @Cheer Dad 's son is, but I think from context clues, that he is a member of TGLC. Praying that wasn't your son injured tonight, but sending prayers to his team for a speedy recovery. Congrats to them for coming back strong!
You are correct on team and it was not cheer son that was injured. Thankfully the injury does not appear to be very serious but further tests are needed.

ETA: The coaches were proud of them for pulling through like they did

**I see crazy people**

You are correct on team and it was not cheer son that was injured. Thankfully the injury does not appear to be very serious but further tests are needed.

ETA: The coaches were proud of them for pulling through like they did

**I see crazy people**
Omg, this whole time...... how did I not make the connection.

Anyone have the scores for Med CoEd SemiFinals? Only sheet one of two was shown on Twitter. It didn't list all 28 teams. Thanks.

as far as large senior celebrating early. give me a break! every one of those teams have done that, with the exception of orange. heck SE has done it three times..........

I didn't even know WCSS celebrating "early" was even being talked about. If you watch awards from 2005 until now you'll have seen every single team in large all girl do it. Yes, including us.....WCSS you did nothing wrong. Celebrate your win...it was a hard fought division! Proud of every team and kid who left it all on the mat!!

I think I know what might be confusing you. I am pretty sure that, a couple of years ago, the rules changed. When we first started cheering all star 3 seasons ago, super super seniors were allowed because the cut off date was later. Two years ago, they switched it to Aug 31st making my summer birthday kid only eligible to super senior. I forget what the original date was, but it was better/

The original date was May 31st

I didn't even know WCSS celebrating "early" was even being talked about. If you watch awards from 2005 until now you'll have seen every single team in large all girl do it. Yes, including us.....WCSS you did nothing wrong. Celebrate your win...it was a hard fought division! Proud of every team and kid who left it all on the mat!!
Missy ---You are just the classiest!

I just tell the truth. Lol

You're right though... even when i coached a rec team, my first comp (3rd year coaching) and we had one team that had literally kicked our a$$es for 2 years straight... during awards when they announced 2nd place and it wasn't my team i physically dropped to the floor in tears... it was the most incredible moment ever and i could barely hold my composure because that was a huge accomplishment for my athletes and for me as a coach.... I can only imagine what winning Worlds must feel like!!! They deserve to celebrate!!!

Well said. I have never understood the "no celebrating early rule", and it happens in nearly every division especially at Worlds. Until you have lived it, you really can't understand the emotion that is on the awards mat.

I know Worlds is over and everyone is thinking about the new season, but I just saw a picture of Wildcats with gold medals and 1st place trophy from US trials. I had just imagined they were in third or something. Does anyone know what the official reason was? Because it must have been a pretty big mistake they contested to move them from not qualifying top three, to first place!

ETA: and what about the team that was announced in first? Did they also get medals or were they taken back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know Worlds is over and everyone is thinking about the new season, but I just saw a picture of Wildcats with gold medals and 1st place trophy from US trials. I had just imagined they were in third or something. Does anyone know what the official reason was? Because it must have been a pretty big mistake they contested to move them from not qualifying top three, to first place!

ETA: and what about the team that was announced in first? Did they also get medals or were they taken back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Us trials was day 1 of worlds. Top 10 US teams move on and Wildcats took the top spot. The scoring debacle was day 2! Hope that helped:)

Back