All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Right ok I was getting confused between day 1 and 2. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For future reference, just remember that all U.S. and Canadian teams competing in the international divisions have to perform a total of 3 times to win.

I just thought it was interesting that if Wildcats hadn't make the finals, we would have seen the first non-U.S. IOC 5 team globe (because Electric fell way down in standings).

For future reference, just remember that all U.S. and Canadian teams competing in the international divisions have to perform a total of 3 times to win.

I just thought it was interesting that if Wildcats hadn't make the finals, we would have seen the first non-U.S. IOC 5 team globe (because Electric fell way down in standings).
It would have also been crazy that the top 3 teams from trials would have not made finals if Wildcats hadn't gone, it was a completely different set of 3 teams, just shows how deep that division is.

And it's just level 5 that has Canadian trials, at least for now. Even IO6 didn't have American trials!

Basically trials only exist if there are 10 or more teams from a country then?
I think it's decided based on previous year's numbers, because they usually announce the general schedule before all teams have bids. I could be wrong though.

Basically trials only exist if there are 10 or more teams from a country then?

Yup, though until 2015, only the US had trials. Canada finally caught up in level 5 to have trials. I vaguely remember there being US trials in level 6, but they never had 10 teams (AG at least), so everyone moved on anyway. It was more for order of performance, though I think they got rid of it this year

Yup, though until 2015, only the US had trials. Canada finally caught up in level 5 to have trials. I vaguely remember there being US trials in level 6, but they never had 10 teams (AG at least), so everyone moved on anyway. It was more for order of performance, though I think they got rid of it this year
IOC6 still had US trials this year, though there were only 10 teams, who knows if they'll end up doing it next year.

Has a certain vine video between a Rays cheerleader and senior elite cheerleader been asked about at all ? Hate to bring it up again if it has but I was surprised to come across such a video..
:/

Has a certain vine video between a Rays cheerleader and senior elite cheerleader been asked about at all ? Hate to bring it up again if it has but I was surprised to come across such a video..
:/
From Worlds? I remember one being talked about a lot then.

Back