All-Star Cheersport 2014 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honest question...and I'm not inferring this was the reason, just wondering...

if there was a mistake in handing out the bids (which has happened at competitions in the past), do they have to give out the 3 at larges that go with a paid?

This was definitely a tough panel of judges, we were in b2 and moved from 5th to 3rd.
I feel so bad for both Beatles and Stones. Stones were so excited when we were in warmups day 1 and then go down to 4th the next day literally breaks my heart. Same with Beatles.

Congrats to everyone!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know, I was so excited for the chance to see The Beatles in person, unfortunately I didn't have the chance. My prayers go out for a speedy and safe personal recovery and a recovery as a team.

Me too. But then there must be 3 at large bids along with it. That's how extra bids have always worked.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Another question I had was that 3 of the teams already listed as receiving at-large bids already have one, so 3 more teams should be getting an at-large because of that, right?

I am too! That team has gone from having lots of potential to being a player in the small coed division. They are well on their way to surprising some people at Worlds this year!

I agree, CardSharks knocked me off my feet, they are true contenders for Worlds this year.. They have picked up me as a fan.. Congrats to them.

It starts to seem that way when they do things like they did in the small senior division. How do you hit a routine, two days in a row, and score significantly lower the second day? You add tumbling day two and make your pyramid harder? and hit clean? People respect and love NCA because things like this very seldom happen, if ever.

Nothing is perfect but, when you win NCA, more often than not, you WON NCA!

From my experience, Cheersport ALWAYS has very strange scoring on Day 2. I always expect the unexpected. I will leave it at at that...

Back