All-Star Cheersport 2014 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's possible I missed something, but I only have them with an at large. The only bid comp they've been at was WSF in December.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I thought they got paid at whatever bid comp was in NJ? The next day after the majors....I know smoex got at large there but I thought SSX got paid but I could be totally wrong.

I thought they got paid at whatever bid comp was in NJ? The next day after the majors....I know smoex got at large there but I thought SSX got paid but I could be totally wrong.

Smoex got paid there, they both got at-larges at WSF in Indy.

If you're referring to Beast of the East, according to the results they didn't compete there

@King GT looked great! Especially for a school that doesn't really get to compete.

My fiancé was a fan of the boys uniforms.

Thanks! Had a tumbler dislocate his kneecap in the warmup room just doing a warmup pass so took a lot out. Figures right? But hopefully this will help out for Daytona.

Even though there are big teams missing from each division here I feel like this competition is a good representation of how close every division is going to be this season.

Junior 5
1Rockstar Cheer AC/DC 95.9
2Greensboro All Star Cheerleading Excel Cheetahs 94.8
3Tri-Athletics Snipers 94.4
4Cheer World Omicron 93.85
5All Star Revolution Justice 93.3
6Ultimate Cheer and Dance Ultimate Allstars 92.6
7All Star One Little Bang 91.8

Small Junior Coed 5
1Cheer Extreme SJX 98
2Premier Athletics – Knoxville Tiger Sharks 94.05
3One United All Stars Junior Jokers 93.25