All-Star Cheersport 2014 - Who's Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There has to be something up with the schedule.

Brandon All Stars Senior White is listed as Medium Coed. Is that real? They were small senior...

Also F5 in Large, Weather Girls in medium, and Eclipse in Small Senior?

There has to be something up with the schedule.

Brandon All Stars Senior White is listed as Medium Coed. Is that real? They were small senior...

Also F5 in Large, Weather Girls in medium, and Eclipse in Small Senior?

you must be looking at last years schedule because this years didn't come out yet. it is supposed to be posted today. Should be any time now.

you must be looking at last years schedule because this years didn't come out yet. it is supposed to be posted today. Should be any time now.

OMG. I JUST SPENT LIKE AN HOUR UPDATING THE ROAD TO WORLDS.

Kill me now.

Orange/WCSS/KC Fearless :D it's probably the first time fearless has competed against other true large teams. And I thought WCSS weren't supposed to be going originally but I'm glad they are!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Packet says no video cameras and "All large personal cameras are prohibited" so what is considered large - a standard SLR? For those that have been there - Is this policed?
That rule has always been in the packets. I'm not saying we did take pictures and video every year we have gone, but I'm not saying we didn't either;)

This year is out, as we r on it and we did not go last year".........

When cheermomforever posted that the new schedule wasn't out yet and I was *was* looking at the old one. I even double checked and it said 2013.

It came out shortly after she posted that.

Well i made a spreadsheet with all the level 5's and who has bids already but there's no way for me to attach it on here because its in Microsoft Excel :/ but it looks like if i figured it up right 66 teams are going for the bids. Is there any declaration on if a certain amount of bids go to International divisions or does it not matter and they are put in with everyone?

Well i made a spreadsheet with all the level 5's and who has bids already but there's no way for me to attach it on here because its in Microsoft Excel :/ but it looks like if i figured it up right 66 teams are going for the bids. Is there any declaration on if a certain amount of bids go to International divisions or does it not matter and they are put in with everyone?
I posted the Google Doc that I made in the Cheersport Schedule thread that has the full schedule of teams level 1-6 and it has a separate sheet for all the Worlds teams with bids. I can't find the official bid declaration on the website, but in the past International Level 5 has been grouped in with the senior teams for paid bids, but Level 6 could only get at-large. I don't believe it has changed, but I could be wrong.

Back