All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f1c911331e74aefd6f3d4840c37c7636.jpg

Jaylens division! I'm impressed it doesn't have like 8 million teams.. However some of those teams will be like beyond amazing! This is our first year at this competition and im extremely excited.. Although I was a little less excited after I saw the teams.. Lol but hey she gets to compete against the best of the best right?!

Everyone has to post their times.. (Probably not now as the schedule might change some)

But I'll make a spreadsheet with all the FBers teams so we can cheer them on!! Can't wait to see a lot of yall!

Eta: my daughter is dying with excitement that she can go watch OO5 before she goes back with her teams and that the times are not close to conflicting! That worked out perfectly!

Ooh, I will get to see Jaylen's team!!! We are in B3, too, switching back and forth with large J3.

f1c911331e74aefd6f3d4840c37c7636.jpg

Jaylens division! I'm impressed it doesn't have like 8 million teams.. However some of those teams will be like beyond amazing! This is our first year at this competition and im extremely excited.. Although I was a little less excited after I saw the teams.. Lol but hey she gets to compete against the best of the best right?!

Everyone has to post their times.. (Probably not now as the schedule might change some)

But I'll make a spreadsheet with all the FBers teams so we can cheer them on!! Can't wait to see a lot of yall!

Eta: my daughter is dying with excitement that she can go watch OO5 before she goes back with her teams and that the times are not close to conflicting! That worked out perfectly!

Good luck!! I'm in large junior 3 division 2. It's my first time at this competition too:) can't wait to see all of these great teams!

Good luck!! I'm in large junior 3 division 2. It's my first time at this competition too:) can't wait to see all of these great teams!
Good luck! In div 2 spirit of Texas will be amazing, we went against them at ACA two weeks ago. Let's just say I did a happy dance seeing the division split did not put us together! Lol

Eta: both are stacked evenly.. There are teams in both that are super strong that im aware of! And I'm sure yall will do great no matter what!

!

When CP was cheering her gym didn't compete at Cheersport but we went 5-6 years in a row to be spectators.

The best way we ever did it was use the spreadsheet that someone on here always creates (thank goodness) with all teams for the day and then I sorted it by time. This gave you a list from 8:00am to 10:00pm of EVERY team in time order with gym name, division, team name and arena location. We'd add another column and use that to add info about teams we wanted to see with friend's kids on them (ie CharlotteASMoms CP). The list was probably 10-15 pages long.

Then you can just highlight the teams you want to see and what's reasonable to make in time (can I go from B2 to B7 in 2 minutes? ). My friends and I were masters at it and would make "plans" on what to do next.

You quickly learned things like never expect to run up to an arena for a big name team at the last minute and expect to see anything, perfect weaving between crowds skills to get past 3 arenas in 2 minutes, or where to find cheer friends between performances (some stayed for entire divisions, some always stood in front of the judges, some always shopping, and some were always at Taco Mac).

There were those hour breaks we'd work in where we'd go eat or back to the room for refreshments. That was when you could still get Omni rooms so it only took 10 minutes or so to get there. We had a blast and the kids loved it. Of course my CP never had to compete so we had all day.

I miss those days. I was exhausted and my feet throbbed after that weekend but I loved every minute. Good memories!

When CP was cheering her gym didn't compete at Cheersport but we went 5-6 years in a row to be spectators.

The best way we ever did it was use the spreadsheet that someone on here always creates (thank goodness) with all teams for the day and then I sorted it by time. This gave you a list from 8:00am to 10:00pm of EVERY team in time order with gym name, division, team name and arena location. We'd add another column and use that to add info about teams we wanted to see with friend's kids on them (ie CharlotteASMoms CP). The list was probably 10-15 pages long.

Then you can just highlight the teams you want to see and what's reasonable to make in time (can I go from B2 to B7 in 2 minutes? ). My friends and I were masters at it and would make "plans" on what to do next.

You quickly learned things like never expect to run up to an arena for a big name team at the last minute and expect to see anything, perfect weaving between crowds skills to get past 3 arenas in 2 minutes, or where to find cheer friends between performances (some stayed for entire divisions, some always stood in front of the judges, some always shopping, and some were always at Taco Mac).

There were those hour breaks we'd work in where we'd go eat or back to the room for refreshments. That was when you could still get Omni rooms so it only took 10 minutes or so to get there. We had a blast and the kids loved it. Of course my CP never had to compete so we had all day.

I miss those days. I was exhausted and my feet throbbed after that weekend but I loved every minute. Good memories!
They were the Best days!!! For the First time since 2000, I am NOT going to Cheersport, either as a Customer or Working!!!! Very Annoyed, but whatever, I guess there will be videos for me to watch!!!!:fro:

Just checked the schedule... My little sister performs around the same time as all the level 5s each day. Exact same time as Gymtyme Blink Saturday, then exact same time as Lady Jags Sunday. I hate it for her, but I guess it's time to decide where my loyalty is ;)

They were the Best days!!! For the First time since 2000, I am NOT going to Cheersport, either as a Customer or Working!!!! Very Annoyed, but whatever, I guess there will be videos for me to watch!!!!:fro:

I'll never forget the first year we went. We came around the corner and saw you in the Omni bar. Your eyes got as big as half dollars and you hid your drink. The first thing you said was "Are the kids here?" When we said no you relaxed and we all had a good time. Fun days!

I'll never forget the first year we went. We came around the corner and saw you in the Omni bar. Your eyes got as big as half dollars and you hid your drink. The first thing you said was "Are the kids here?" When we said no you relaxed and we all had a good time. Fun days!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I remember that so very well!!!!!

Just wondering but does anyone know what the split is for scoring? I've heard day1 is 20% and day2 is 80% but I thought it was like NCA 25/75...my apologies if this has been asked/answered already in another thread

CheerOnMom

Back