All-Star Cheersport 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

there is on the stream i'm watching! i'm watching it on twitch though, but she's gone back for a few teams, not sure how far it goes back though
Ooh just checked on my phone and it does go back. Seems to go back the whole day. Maybe I'll be able to catch up tonight! Though sounds like not many great performances so far today.

Ooh just checked on my phone and it does go back. Seems to go back the whole day. Maybe I'll be able to catch up tonight! Though sounds like not many great performances so far today.
yeah, it's been a rough day to say the least! and very confusing, with stingrays platinum getting called off the mat, ssx going twice, schedule being way behind.. almost felt like worlds for a minute

yeah, it's been a rough day to say the least! and very confusing, with stingrays platinum getting called off the mat, ssx going twice, schedule being way behind.. almost felt like worlds for a minute
I'm done seeing patients and will just be documenting for the next 2 hours, so trying to sneak a few teams in! Hopefully some better performances the rest of today and tomorrow

Hmm. Doesn’t go back on mine. I was casting to the tv, wonder if that has something to do with it?

im getting nervous for my gyms worlds team...really want them too do good, they have been struggling the last 2 seasons so would love for them to hit and make a comeback and globe again!

Hmm. Doesn’t go back on mine. I was casting to the tv, wonder if that has something to do with it?
I think streaming does affect it, at least it has in the past. I haven't streamed to a TV from a feed in a couple years though.

Orange only had 1 building fall...pretty good considering everything they have been through and how they where a hot mess only a month ago.

i don't like senior elite...but i have to admit they killed it and looked absolutely amazing!
Large senior 6 was honestly pretty good

I think streaming does affect it, at least it has in the past. I haven't streamed to a TV from a feed in a couple years though.
Gotcha thanks.
Orange only had 1 building fall...pretty good considering everything they have been through and how they where a hot mess only a month ago.
Maybe a touch in tumbling too. Hand down I thought.
Looked like a hit for SE...

hmm I didn't see the touch..but on a team of 38 its hard to see everything.
Totally. And sometimes I see things that aren't there, lol. Haven't looked at any videos or anything yet. I love Orange so much but the routine still seems off to me, not sure if it is just changes or Covid or what. Anyway, stunts so solid on BSB. Few little things in tumbling.

Brandon Senior Black did not do too good...2 tumbling busts, and center pyramid missed her kick in the kick needle

Back