All-Star Cheersport 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How bad is it score-wise if SE doesn’t have full squad doubles at Worlds? Because it’s getting a little late in the season to be marking.

Also their energy at the start was almost nonexistent which is weird for a team that seems to thrive off a crowd presence. It got better as the routine progressed and they kept hitting, but I think they started scared. Must’ve been an intense practice week.

How bad is it score-wise if SE doesn’t have full squad doubles at Worlds? Because it’s getting a little late in the season to be marking.

Also their energy at the start was almost nonexistent which is weird for a team that seems to thrive off a crowd presence. It got better as the routine progressed and they kept hitting, but I think they started scared. Must’ve been an intense practice week.
Worlds is pretty much entirely comparative, so it depends on what the rest of the teams do ratio wise.

In my opinion, they've been the best team in cheer for over a decade. Except Day 2 at Worlds for several years in a row... But we won't talk about that.

First fell in love with their routines in the 2011-2012 season when their main stunts involved a toe touch landing in a lib which at the time blew my mind! They've been my favourite team since then. Those '12-'15 day 2s hurt, especially '13 and '15 :( glad they found their day 2 groove from '16 onwards, long may it continue.

First fell in love with their routines in the 2011-2012 season when their main stunts involved a toe touch landing in a lib which at the time blew my mind! They've been my favourite team since then. Those '12-'15 day 2s hurt, especially '13 and '15 :( glad they found their day 2 groove from '16 onwards, long may it continue.
I still like to pretend that 2013 routine never happened, that was heartbreaking. Can't believe that happened. Then yep, that little fluke mistake at the end of the pyramid in '15 was awful.

What happened to c4....The one time my wifi cuts out...everyone's talking about it and I'm like what?

What happened to c4....The one time my wifi cuts out...everyone's talking about it and I'm like what?

An athlete was injured in the pyramid I think. Not watching just read it all over IG.

ETA: it was the type of athlete that could only warrant this kind of chatter, I’ll leave it at that.

I honestly don’t know if they can with that athlete missing.
I'm sure they can do a routine with one single athlete missing. Will everything go? Maybe not, but one athlete missing won't have that large of an effect. Or they could have someone else fill in. Plus it was right at the end of the routine, so they really just need to have the dance scored.

I'm sure they can do a routine with one single athlete missing. Will everything go? Maybe not, but one athlete missing won't have that large of an effect. Or they could have someone else fill in. Plus it was right at the end of the routine, so they really just need to have the dance scored.

Oh that’s true. I forgot about that rule. I just thought since she’s pretty prominently featured, it might be hard. But they could just mark her stuff if needed.

they could pretty much mark everything until that point, right? It was really at the end of pyramid, I wasn’t even looking anymore thinking it was over and they hit.

Back