All-Star Cheersport 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they could pretty much mark everything until that point, right? It was really at the end of pyramid, I wasn’t even looking anymore thinking it was over and they hit.
You are supposed to do everything you can. If they had to mark her stunts, they could. But everything else is supposed to go, just won't be scored.

they could pretty much mark everything until that point, right? It was really at the end of pyramid, I wasn’t even looking anymore thinking it was over and they hit.
all of Ryans stuff yes.
the rest of the team has to go full out though, but they will not b scored

You are supposed to do everything you can. If they had to mark her stunts, they could. But everything else is supposed to go, just won't be scored.
all of Ryans stuff yes.
the rest of the team has to go full out though, but they will not b scored
Gotcha right. Was thinking they don’t really have to replace her tonight to finish, mark her stuff. Prayers that everything is ok.

Correct. Also praying shes alright, last I heard she in the er currently

I read that it looked like she passed out, so hopefully it’s something as simple as dehydration. Others were speculating that it was more like a concussion. Either way I feel optimistic about a relatively quick recovery. The way people were reacting I thought she’d broken something and was out for the season.

I read that it looked like she passed out, so hopefully it’s something as simple as dehydration. Others were speculating that it was more like a concussion. Either way I feel optimistic about a relatively quick recovery. The way people were reacting I thought she’d broken something and was out for the season.
Yeah I agree we all need to pray for him, but at the same time everyone is reacting as if she broke her neck and cant cheer ever again

After watching the video, no, I'm pretty positive it'll be serious. At the very least a concussion, at most potentially an injured back given the way her legs were kicking and her back was seemingly spazzing immediately after she hit the ground. For those who didn't see it, she got dragged down from a backless prep and landed directly on her back/head, hitting the ground hard, and didn't get up for over 10 minutes. I would be surprised if she wasn't seriously injured.

After watching the video, no, I'm pretty positive it'll be serious. At the very least a concussion, at most potentially an injured back given the way her legs were kicking and her back was seemingly spazzing immediately after she hit the ground. For those who didn't see it, she got dragged down from a backless prep and landed directly on her back/head, hitting the ground hard, and didn't get up for over 10 minutes. I would be surprised if she wasn't seriously injured.
She hit the ground hard for sure. We all need to keep her in our prayers, she's having Xrays and a ct scan on her brain. I read a guy from ace tore his acl, so we need to keep both athletes in our thoughts and prayers

Last edited:
I'm glad Cheersport didn't split any Level 6 divisions in half this year. It might be because there aren't as many teams per division as there would be in a non-Covid year, but I never liked how they would split certain Worlds divisions at random. I'd actually like to see this for all the levels--- why can't 14 Youth 2 teams compete against each other instead of putting 6 in one division and 8 in another. It would feel more legit that way, but it is what it is. But at least let all the Worlds teams face each other. I hope this will continue in future years.

I'm glad Cheersport didn't split any Level 6 divisions in half this year. It might be because there aren't as many teams per division as there would be in a non-Covid year, but I never liked how they would split Worlds divisions at random (usually it just affects XSmall). I'd actually like to see this for all the levels--- why can't 14 Youth 2 teams compete against each other instead of putting 6 in one division and 8 in another. It would feel more legit that way, but it is what it is. But at least let all the Worlds teams face each other. I hope this will continue in future years.
Speaking from a personal experience..i was against 16 teams last season in division alone...pretty sure my division had a total of 38 teams. So i liked being split in that case, but at the same time if u only have like 14 teams in a division, no need to split

I'm glad Cheersport didn't split any Level 6 divisions in half this year. It might be because there aren't as many teams per division as there would be in a non-Covid year, but I never liked how they would split certain Worlds divisions at random. I'd actually like to see this for all the levels--- why can't 14 Youth 2 teams compete against each other instead of putting 6 in one division and 8 in another. It would feel more legit that way, but it is what it is. But at least let all the Worlds teams face each other. I hope this will continue in future years.
Surprisingly, there are more Worlds teams there this year than at least the last 5 years. I think its just the absurd number of Worlds divisions there are now that male it so they don't get split.

ETA: Going back through all my spreadsheets back to 2013, this year has more Worlds teams than any other year.

Back