All-Star Cheersport 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's the spreadsheet. It's pretty quick to create, so I thought I would do that at least. Mostly because it makes it way easier for me to see when teams I want to watch go on. I plan on updating at least the final results, though I may or may not update day 1 scores/placements this year.

Cheersport 2021

Here's the spreadsheet. It's pretty quick to create, so I thought I would do that at least. Mostly because it makes it way easier for me to see when teams I want to watch go on. I plan on updating at least the final results, though I may or may not update day 1 scores/placements this year.

Cheersport 2021
Sorry, forgot to change the privacy settings earlier guys! It should be all set to just click on it now.

Thank you! Printing now to highlight what the family will sit down and watch together. Did you get a sense when putting it together about the size of the comp? They are only using two halls compared to being fairly spread out everywhere last year. Two of my girls won there last year so we are really mixed sitting out. Relieved yet sad though heavily invested in watching!

Thank you! Printing now to highlight what the family will sit down and watch together. Did you get a sense when putting it together about the size of the comp? They are only using two halls compared to being fairly spread out everywhere last year. Two of my girls won there last year so we are really mixed sitting out. Relieved yet sad though heavily invested in watching!
Seems a little smaller, but not really that much. They are using B1, B2, B3, B4, and C3. There is usually B5 and C4 in there as well, so 2 less stages. The number of Worlds teams doesn't seem too much different than normal though. I can't find my 2020 spreadsheet (maybe I didn't make one?), but compared to 2019, there are actually 20 or so more Worlds teams this year.

Just comparing to 2019 I see about 960 teams in 2019 vs 800 teams this year. Then just over 100 Worlds teams in 2019 vs. 122 this year.

One of the biggest differences I see is way less school/rec teams this year. There usually weren't too many, but definitely a lot less this year.

@luv2cheer92
Is the spreadsheet just day 1? Or does it have day 1 and day 2?
It has both. There should be tabs for Saturday and Sunday. And then a 3rd tab that is just for Worlds teams, which I may add performance times for each day on, but I usually just have that tab for results and bids.

So does anyone else have there papers of all the teams to watch, there blank printed scoresheets to try and keep score, there tv reserved for the day (sorry dad, no basketball, its cheer sport weekend :)) And then all there snacks together...just me...ok then

Does anyone know if the Friday Night event is happening this year? I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming nothing is happening tonight.

So does anyone else have there papers of all the teams to watch, there blank printed scoresheets to try and keep score, there tv reserved for the day (sorry dad, no basketball, its cheer sport weekend :)) And then all there snacks together...just me...ok then
Hehe. We printed the schedule. Waiting for the girls to highlight which teams we will watch. ;) Supposed to be nasty, icy weather in the NE this weekend too so another excuse to stay in and watch.

Hehe. We printed the schedule. Waiting for the girls to highlight which teams we will watch. ;) Supposed to be nasty, icy weather in the NE this weekend too so another excuse to stay in and watch.
Same! Thunderstorms all weekend...

Back