All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So happy to hear you loved the fleece jackets! My only preference for cotton is that dog hair doesn't stick to it as much as fleece! : )
I'll love it even more if my kids come home with one in 13 days :) We just went to watch our senior teams last year, but this year both my son and daughter are competing. We're really looking forward to it!

CHEERSPORT there are lots of question and speculation on the criteria that will be used to award their Worlds bids.

Can you please state what criteria will be used and if possible, post the actual Bid Declaration the company made to the USASF?

CHEERSPORT I had a parent inform me that the red lot is already full. Is the yellow lot their only option?

If you go to the cheersport website there is a parent download and it will show you the other options for parking. I also heard that the red deck is already sold out! Hope this helps:)

As far as the jacket's go my CP won 2 last year and she was upset that she didn't think to ask for 1 of those fleece ones. She loved them......and we have been blessed with quite a few jackets so, she wanted it because it was different and more conducive to the temperatures we have here in NC. She get's too hot in those heavy jackets...but wouldn't trade them for the world.

Does anyone know how the Cheersport Tv Video works? Is it a Live feed?

They post the videos approximately 10 minutes after performance. Last year they were pretty fast in uploading them.

The cheersport live feed takes something called silverlight for the video. I downloaded it to prepare for videos tomorrow and for tonights "so you think you can tumble" contest. After I downloaded it - its shows that theres a video with a male cheersport staff member talking about the tumbling contest. But when I clicked that video to play it - it wont play. Anyone else having this problem? Or have any suggestions for this computer illeterate person???? Any help would be great! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back