All-Star Cheersport Philly December 11th 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah it doesn't matter they still messed up. To be honest I didn't see a single L5 team in that session that didn't mess up. If there was then they weren't memorable enough to mention. IMO I like Lady Reign best of all even though they had a fall.

Should no one have received "The Best of Level 5" since every team messed up? It's only december and each team that attended this Cheersport event is to be commended for taking risks in stunting & pyramids. I think it's safe to say that the entire cheer industry is trying to take it up a notch but no one is quite yet perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed watching every team that competed on Sunday especially Lady Reign. With all the talent they've displayed they are certainly a team to watch in the months to come. But to downplay CJA's win is a bit unfair particularly because it was well deserved that day. Anything else sounds like a little bit of hateration lol.

My CP said the floor was TERRIBLE .... I don't know if anyone felt the same. It might have something to do with it....
my BF said that same thing. He said the warm up floor was fantastic and the performance floor was extremely hard.

My CP said the floor was TERRIBLE .... I don't know if anyone felt the same. It might have something to do with it....

Yes! My little sisters said the floor was really hard and the strips weren't even taped down all the way.

Back