All-Star Children's Miracle Network

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Hi all! If you don't know what CMN is, its a group of children's hospitals. My school (along with many others) participates in an event called Dance Marathon. At Bowling Green State it is 32 hours and consists of meeting these miracle children, dancing, and games. This year I signed up to be a dancer which means I will be there for the full 32 hours and I will standing and dancing the ENTIRE 32 hours without a break all for these awesome kids. I have a fundraising goal of $500, all donations will go directly to the Toledo area Children's Miracle network hospital, I will not ever directly see this money in my hands as it goes straight to these families and the hospital. All funds raise help these families pay for their medical bills which can be quite expensive and to keep these hospitals up and running. I'm reaching out to my fierce board family to help me reach my goal of $500. Thanks all! It's all FTK! (for the kids)

Here is my fundraising page!

http://events.dancemarathon.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=5571

Back