OT "chinese Xmas Gift, Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

CheerMom3285

Cheer Parent
Nov 19, 2012
Not Cheer related at all, I have to get a "Chinese xmas gift" for a family party and I need serious help. It has to be for a girl ages 13-83! I know pretty crazy! The Price range is $30-$50 and I would like to stay on the lower end.... Any suggestions I have about 1 1/2 weeks to figure something out. Any Ideas are great appreciated! :)

I'm confused. What are your rules for Chinese Christmas? I always thought it was like Yankee swap where you would wrap a gift and the trade and fight for them via a playing card draw.

That is the rules, but were splitting the guys and girls in my family up. So i just have to get a random gift for a female aged 13-83. Everyone has to get one gift then we are going to trade and fight like you said

Basket of pedicure supplies or if everyone lives in the same area a gift card for a mani/pedi place

Cute Christmas mug with candy and a Starbucks card

Restaurant gift card - just put it in a big box and wrap it up really nice so someone picks it

Movie night gift - popcorn bowl, microwave popcorn, candy and a DVD

Perfume - I saw some really good deals at Sam's where you could something nice in your price range.

Stuff from Bath & Body Works

Basket of pedicure supplies or if everyone lives in the same area a gift card for a mani/pedi place

Cute Christmas mug with candy and a Starbucks card

Restaurant gift card - just put it in a big box and wrap it up really nice so someone picks it

Movie night gift - popcorn bowl, microwave popcorn, candy and a DVD

Perfume - I saw some really good deals at Sam's where you could something nice in your price range.

Stuff from Bath & Body Works

Thanks so much I love the pedicure idea and the popcorn movie idea!! thanks

I would see what the deals for Starbucks 12 days of xmas are. Some of them are really good! Like 40% off of mugs and stuff. Everyone loves a coffee mug and some candy.

Back