High School Choreographers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2011
My coach is looking for a choreographer for our Varsity Squad. We normally use the same guy, but she wants a change-up this season! She was thinking of using Brandon Allstars.... opinions?
Any help with names & example would be wonderfull!
Thanks so much!
Oh- and we are located in Georgia:) So no nationals!

Mike Johnson!! He's SUPER good but she just wants something new.
I love Myke's routines at Ellenwood, Starr's Mill and when Infinity Titans was around! Lewis McClendon from CAO Elite is amazing choreographer as well. I'm sure he will be able to give you'll a hot routine :)

I coach a high school squad and I use brandon! Not being bias since i cheered there for many years, but Peter is great! We also got to use Black's choreographer Justin for our dance this year b/c we got choreography the same weekend as them so he was at the gym!

I coach a high school squad and I use brandon! Not being bias since i cheered there for many years, but Peter is great! We also got to use Black's choreographer Justin for our dance this year b/c we got choreography the same weekend as them so he was at the gym!
Told my coach about Justin and I think she's gonna try and get him! Thanks y'all for the help:) definetly telling her about Luke as well!

who usually choreographs starr's mill?
you guys should try justin kitchens, he's really good!

Same Justin for both of these posts!! And yes he is awesome and he lives in Atlanta
He does a lot for rays as well
cheerheart4life

My coach is looking for a choreographer for our Varsity Squad. We normally use the same guy, but she wants a change-up this season! She was thinking of using Brandon Allstars.... opinions?
Any help with names & example would be wonderfull!
Thanks so much!
Oh- and we are located in Georgia:) So no nationals!
I do choreography for a lot of the HS teams in the Nashville area.

I dont know if your still looking but I do routines. Im a 7th year UCA head instructor, worked with both high school and all-stars, cheered for Wallace State, Florida Atlantic university, Team USA, And Top Gun i6. I'm not in it just for the money so its not a arm and a leg! Message me if your still trying to find someone.

I dont know if your still looking but I do routines. Im a 7th year UCA head instructor, worked with both high school and all-stars, cheered for Wallace State, Florida Atlantic university, Team USA, And Top Gun i6. I'm not in it just for the money so its not a arm and a leg! Message me if your still trying to find someone.
We are using a choreographer from Spirit of Texas but thanks:)
Thank yall so much for all the information! It helped alot!

Back